This is the second version of the popular DIY SmartBlinds v1 project. This version uses the same electronics and is almost plug-and-play from the previous version. The only component that changed is the micro-usb connector. The main changes include:
- Redesigned slim line body
- New clip-in micro USB connector support
- Easier assembly
- Easier printing without supports
This package includes ONLY the STL files required to print this device.
- Top Lid
- Bottom Lid with electronics mounting plates
- Cog for 5mm pull string beads
- Wall mount (you do not need this if you are using screws to mount the device)
Dimensions after printing and assembly:
The body height is 125mm, width 47mm and depth 31mm. The distance from the wall to the face of the cog wheel is about 40mm, if you use the included wall mount then you should add another 3 mm.