This is the third version of the popular DIY SmartBlinds project. This version is designed for the NEMA 14 Stepper motor which is about 5x more powerful than the stepper used in v1. The mounting holes are the same in all versions so that you can reuse your mounting bracket or screws in your wall. The main changes include:
- Redesigned rectangular body to fit the NEMA 14 motor
- Faster printing design
- Easier assembly
This package includes:
- Top Lid
- Bottom Lid with electronics mounting brackets
- Main Body max motor depth 29mm
- Cog for 3mm pull string beads (now includes an experimental cog for 5mm pull string beads)
- Wall mount (you do not need this if you are using screws to mount the device)
- Includes 3 alternate Main Bodies with various mounting options
Dimensions after printing and assembly:
The body height is 95mm, width 42mm and depth 52mm. The wall mount adds approx. another 3 mm to the depth.
NOTE: This purchase includes the STL file(s) ONLY for you to print. Due to the nature of 3D Printing technology I can not guarantee your results will be the same as mine. I do not take responsibility for the result of your print. Upon a successful checkout, you will be emailed a link to the selected downloads. This link will expire in 7 days. You are responsible for downloading this file within this time period. If you fail to download these files in that time period, you will be required to repurchase the files. Please make sure you check your junk mail folder if you have not received your email.
Thank you for paying this small gratuity for these designs. By downloading this design you are supporting my work in providing the community practical solutions.
Please refer to the blog article for printing, assembly and programming instructions: DIY SmartBlinds v3